Thursday, February 9, 2012

Royal Blue and Stripes






Sweater :Himalaya; Skirt: Forever 21; Boots: Gojane; Bag: Sasha

Even though i've not quite gotten around to posting every day, this is my second post this week!!! thats great for me..im really gonna make the effort to update this blog more than one or twice every two weeks. Anyway, I wore this outfit a while ago and i really really love this sweater. I purchased it at the thrift store for like $2 and its great..it fits great and the colour is gorgeous even more so in person. The skirt is another one of my forever 21 purchases, i swear almost all of my skirts are from forever 21..anyway this will be a short post ..what do you think?

P.S. Valentines day is coming up, i bought some dresses last friday from forever 21.com  (one of which i plan on wearing on that day) usually it takes 7 days for me ..so i would usually get them tommorrow instead im getting them on tuesday..valentines day itself..i was kinda surprised but because this is the first time, i wont get all flustered about it..atleast im getting them on valentines day..hopefully :-)

2 comments:

  1. u look so cute!
    love the color of ur sweater!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice outfit!!
    pass by my blog i'm having a really original giveaway!;)

    http://themidniteblues.blogspot.com/2012/02/special-giveaway-with-churros.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)