Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Few Stolen Moments


"A few stolen moments is all that we share", "Didnt we almost have it all, when love was all we had worth giving", "where do broken hearts go, can they find their way home?" and  "I will always love you" , just a few lines of songs ive grown up listening to and now my eyes are moist with tears...i loved Whitney Houston, i did. I grew up in a family who admired the greatness that was her talent and she will surely be missed. As you may know by now, Whitney Houston passed today..smh and my sister was the one who broke the news to me. Infact she called to ask me if it was true seeing that im the one that keeps up with all the celebity ish...but i had no clue, i was actually putting the final touches on my makeup to go out when she called and i immediately jumped on google and boom there it was...Whitney Houston dead at 48. I was shocked to say the least, yes i knew about her addiction ..im pretty sure the whole world knew but i was still pretty shocked. I know for some of us her memory will always be tainted by her addiction, less than graceful public appearances and recent ( well not so recent) unflattering performances but for me she will always be THE WHITNEY HOUSTON. So in her memory, i plan to listen to all my favourites from her and sing till my throat hurts.

Whitney was a beautiful and talented person and i pray her soul rests in peace.

1 comment:

  1. I´m very sad :(
    Whitney is my favourite singer, was the best voice of the World !!

    http://mangaporhombrocristina.blogspot.com/

    muaaacks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)