Thursday, September 1, 2011

Red Delight!!


Top: Point and Line (Thrifted); Skirt : Forever 21, Bag: Thrifted; Shoes: SM NewYork

This was yet another casual look.....as you will notice if im not working, shopping or thrifting  im at barnes and Noble, i read alot and always have work to do and its a somewhat quiet place to get alot of reading done....I reall y loved this top....silk...can you believe it ..that i purchased at the thift store for $4 or $5 dollars. I decided to pair it up with this skirt i purchased at forever 21 last christmas and only wore once and this bag (also vintage) ...what do you think?.do you thrift?  if not would you try it? 

1 comment:

  1. I love, love you style and Would love to raid your closet...:) yeah, I love thrifting too; especially for blazers and household decor.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)