Monday, September 5, 2011

Wrapped In Lace

Top: Rue21; Skirt: Forever21; Clutch:Leather of the Sea; Heels: Target

I know every one (well..girls maybe) have those days when they just feel like getting all dolled up for no particular reason...well this was one of those days. Ive had this lace top for a while now and wanted to wear it but wasnt quitesure with what ...until i found this forever21 skirt at my local goodwill..i was actually in the line cashing the items i found when i spotted this skirt over to the side (some one didnt want it anymore) ...anyways i wore this outfit out to eat and to see a movie...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. hey honey omg soo happy you started a blog you needed too cause your style rocks hey check out my blog and follow me too !!!

    xoxo
    Jeimy

    Jeimysfashionloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)