Friday, September 7, 2012

Tropical Love and Happy Belated Birthday Blog!








Blazer: Target; Top: Thrifted; Bag: Jennifer Moore; Leggings: Love Culture; Heels: Gianni Bini


Hi everyone! TGIF! lol...that has gotten so lame right? but it still rings true..anyway i hope you guys are having or will have a super weekend.  I realized that all my photos are taken the same place (right outside the complex i live in)..it just so much easier to get dressed and then snap the photos before heading out ...also since lately it has been my saving grace since by late afternoon/evening (when i'm elsewhere) its usually pouring. Case in point, the past Wednesday i decided to snap some pics right outside the doctor's office (around 2 p.m) because it was starting to look a little bleak.. luckily i did because less than an hour later it was seriously pouring, i mean flooding i could barely see driving home... it was just crazy..anyway
About the look: This outfit is one of my favorites and i must admit that it was inspired by another fashionista (chicisimo), i of course put my own spin to it...instead of a white blazer and black top which she featured i went with a black blazer and  a green top, i did that to not be a complete copy cat and also to wear this shirt i found in the thrift store, it really is a nice green ..brighter than the photographs depict..anyways what do you think?

P.S. It just dawned on me that my blog is one year old (DOB: Sept. 1, 2011)happy belated birthday!!!!!... i mean im so out of touch right?
 

9 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via chicisimo and I think you are amazing!!!!! I love your style! Definitely following your blog :)
    xx
    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm following vía chicismo and GFC Follow me http://heels-fiction.blogspot.com.es
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look!!

    Following you!!

    Besos

    http://cuentatres.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look :) thanks for your comment on chichisimo :*
    this is my blog.. Tell me if you like :)
    http://thefashionbrunettebraid.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look. Yesterday i bought a pair of jeans very similar to yours.

    I like your blog, you have nice clothes (a lot of flowers, short,... i really love them)

    We can visit my blog and if you like it, we can follow each other.

    Kisses from Spain

    http://modayotrospecados.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look beautiful. I recently got similar pant, I'll also put my own spin on the look.. lol..
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)