Monday, October 1, 2012

Tie me up





Top: Forever21; Skirt: Forever21; Bag: Ferris & Mor; Shoes: Payless



Hi everyone! Happy Monday..this is a quick post...though the pictures are pretty bad (a combination of wrong settings on the camera and bad weather) this is one of my favorite outfits. I really love wearing long skirts but i find that i don't wear them as often as i should...maybe its because i really own just 3..well 4 now (i was recently gifted a very pretty tribal print one and will be wearing it very soon). I hope you like this outfit
kisses :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    Your skirt is gorgeous

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning skirt dear!
    kisses and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola desde Barcelona.
    Un look genial.
    Saludos
    Judith

    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely maxi :) I really like how you styled this. Great look!

    Chantal xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)