Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Celebration..Part 11


Dress: Steve Madden; Heels: Target and Clutch: Forever 21

Hey ladies!, so remember i told you i would post the remainder of the pics from my  bdy well these were the only two pctures i could salvage from teh night. I dont like taking pictures at night especially with my camara but i had no choice and i really wanted to take pics of my bdy so here they are....
About this look" This dress is from Steve Madden, its a nude with a layer of  black  lace. I paired it  with my  nude heels from target and  and a "nude" clutch...(the clutch is more a light brown than nude). What do you think?..vote i you like it on chicisimo..also part 3 coming up soon

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love your dress !! I also wear black with nude for the night.I find it very elegant and sexy.

    Please follow my blog :http://mangaporhombrocristina.blogspot.com/

    Muacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el vestido ,a demas te queda genial!!! te dejo mis cariños

    Karola♥
    estilomodala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I follow you on chicissimo go see your blog is really fantastic especially your outfits!
    I really like! now I join your blog!
    I like to come and visit my blog!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. reina te espero en mi blog , estilomodala.blogspot.com

    besos!!

    karola♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this dress so much, darlinbg, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! The black lace is simply to die for!!!!

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg your outfit is awesome, those shoes and dress is hot. perfect bday outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments...:)